We rarely ever need to erase and destroy your information. Many places agree it is much easier and faster to just give you a "fresh start"; however we have found several tools to help boost the speed and accuracy of virus detection and removal, making it a realistic option. Here are some of our secrets and by all means, tell your friends.
3. Checking for viruses can take foreevvveeerrr. Don't waste your time. Cut an hour off the usual time and be done within 3 minutes.By utilizing several supercomputers, HitmanPRO is able to detect malicious code and modifications some scanners fail to detect even after running for several hours. With HitmanPRO, you can be done scanning in about 10 minutes. SOLUTION: http://www.surfright.nl/en/downloads
--Check out this super easy guide on how to speed up your computer in 10 steps--
Once you install 1&2, go ahead and delete the downloaded files. (They should both have new icons on your desktop, 1 called glary utilities, the other auslogics disk defrag)
5. Open up glary utilties, and hit "Scan for issues" (green button) Let it run a scan. When it's complete, the "scan for issues button" will now say "Repair Problems". Go ahead and click "Repair Problems" and let it do it's magic. When that's done, the button will go back to saying "scan for issues". Close the program and proceed to the next step.
6. Open "StartupLite", and hit "continue". Hit ok, and close the program. (if it says no unnecessary start-ups are found, close and proceed)
7. Open "ninite" and let it run for a few minutes. When it's completed, it will say finished. Close the program and proceed.
8. Restart your computer.
9. Re-do step 5
10. Open auslogics disk defrag and make sure only the box is checked for "Local Disk (C:)", and click "Defrag". This could take some time, and will slow down your computer, but you can use it while it works. When it's finished, it will say defragmentation complete. Close the program, and you're good to go!